Nutella cupcake recipe
1. Pre-heat your oven to 160ºC/140ºC fan.
2. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cupcake cases.
3. Put all of your ingredients into a large bowl (3 large eggs, 375g Nutella, and 150g self-rising flour) and mix until fully combined.
4. Divide the mixture evenly between the cupcake cases (about 60g in each if you feel like measuring).
5. Pop them into the oven and cook for 20 minutes. Check if they’re done by inserting a skewer, if it comes out clean they’re done, if not pop them back in for a couple more minutes.
6. Once cooked, take them out of the tray and pop them onto a wire rack to cool.